Word Ninjas Live 122: To Be Continued…!?
Welcome to episode 122 of Word Ninjas Live! This week we’re discussing 2015, 2016, and several changes and endeavors in the works. Also, some news highlights, productivity updates, and more!
Weekly Conversation Topics:
Each week we bring various discussion topics, what if scenarios, and creative concepts that have arisen over the last week to rant/ramble/bring about.
Topic: Let’s talk about 2015 wrap-up, and 2016 endeavors.
Topic Leader: Charles
- YourMiniCon, BookExpo America, BookCon, ConnectiCon, AkaiCon, In-Con-Ceivable, Hartford ComiCon
- Game Break series launched (150+ Videos)
- Significant life/health changes: two vertibrae outta whack, found soul mate, first vacation since high school
- General mentality: We’ve got this.
- Upgraded and evolved content: podcasts, muse food, game break
- New content: Story cards, Travelogue, video games, reviews
- Moving: migrating my hq, upgrading job responsibilities/obligations
- General mentality: Let’s do this!
- Game Break series, which has been a lot of fun
- Learned a lot about both audio and video editing. Want to learn more.
- Finished “My Roommate’s A Stripper!?” Finally!
- Self reflection leads to more positivity.
- Next year will be full of editing and revising as I try to get “Roommate” published.
- Start writing my next big novel.
- Improve the quality of all my creative works.
- Didn’t we just do a podcast with all this information?
- #Tranquil2015 vs #Tranquil2016
- FCW vs ITM content capabilities
- It’s time to stop feeling like a fraud
News / Articles:
Productivity & Inspiration Station:
Discuss any personal highlights and inspirations you wish to share.
- Quote from Voice Acting Mastery podcast Episode 107: “You and only you can can decide whether you will be a success.”
- It won’t be easy, straightforward, or accomplished via a set formula or process. Each person will find their skills, interests, abilities, and creative powers differently.
- Still in early planning for “Roommate II”. It’s going to take some work to properly fill out Plot in 60 Minutes.
- Planned out the plot for a short story I am planning for later this month. Should be fun.
- Oops. I arted.
- Literally planned my entire 2016
- Then promptly changed it!
- 2016: The writing focused years
- YourMiniCon 2016 – January 9-10 – Full crew as vendors and press
- ConnectiCon 2016 – July 7-9 – Full crew as vendors
Show your Appreciation:
If we entertained you in any way, shape, or form, please subscribe to our YouTube channel, where you can watch, comment, and thumbs up our various videos!
Converse with us! We enjoy talking to our listeners and viewers.
You can help fund our various endeavors by perusing our Etsy store. All purchases help to pay for audiobook recording costs, convention attendance and coordination, tech/recording upgrades, and global domination through the written word.
Those we appreciate: Spencer Hill Press, BookWorks, Taunton Press, Wayward Raven, Turtleduck Press, Purple Lantern Studios, Fairy Tail Podcast, IttyBittySheip, all of our special guests since episode one, and every single viewer/listener out there who enjoys our absurdities.
Who’s whom on this episode?
To find any of the crew members, track us down here, with all of our respective locations on the internet.